A solid business relationship is a great starting point for successful financial planning. At Nestor, we provide clear and independent financial advice enabling you to make informed decisions on a full range of financial products and services. We also stay in regular contact and up-to-date with your changing financial needs so that plans are monitored and adapted on an ongoing basis.
By retaining our independent status, Nestor can offer truly impartial propositions free from influence by external shareholders, banks, insurance companies, stockbrokers or other institutions.
There are many different types of life insurance and protection products available and, as Independent Financial Advisers, we will help you find the most appropriate product to meet your needs. We can also review existing policies to ensure you are getting the right cover and the best value.
We have specialists who advise on all aspects of pension planning, and our pre-retirement planning service includes advising on:
- Pension Review and Consolidation Service
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Personal Pension Plans (PPPs), including Group PPPs
- Money Purchase and Free Standing AVCs
- Stakeholder Pension Plans
- Retirement Annuity Contracts
- Section 32 Buy-out Bonds
- State Pension Forecasting
Options at Retirement
From 5th April 2016, changes were introduced affecting the way individuals can use their pension benefits. Normally, you can use you pension fund to provide an income on or after age 55 and, once you have taken the tax-free amount to which you are entitled, we can advise on the following:
- Lifetime Annuities, including enhanced and impaired life
- Third Way Pension Plans
- Capped and Flexi-Access Drawdown
- Uncrystallised Funds Pension Lump Sums (UFPLS)
- Safeguarding your pension benefits on death
Nestor has access to the full range of lenders so that you can be sure that you are obtaining the best mortgage deal to suit your circumstances. We will guide you through the complexities of fixed rates, trackers or discounts whether you are moving home, first-time buyers, re-mortgaging or considering residential buy-to-let property investments.