We are delighted to be included in the latest edition of Leigh Day’s Brain and Spinal Injury Newsletter.
In this issue, they explore the different layers of being more informed about mental capacity, including the following articles:
- Anna Moore, Human Rights Solicitor, explores what mental capacity is and how it is assessed
- Ceilidh Robertson, Clinical Negligence solicitor, disuses what is means to be a litigation friend
- David Preston, Personal Injury Solicitor, discusses Fluctuating Capacity / Limitation
- Gemma Castrofilippo, Clinical Negligence Solicitor, explores the who, why and how of deputyship
- And our Andrew Sands and Nick Leech write about Managing Damages for Vulnerable Claimants