St John’s Chambers’ clinical negligence and personal injury teams invite you to this one-day conference on child brain injury sponsored by Nestor, raising funds for Cerebra.
Tuesday, 13th October 2015 – The Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol.
- Dr Mike Carter, Paediatric Neurosurgeon, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Dr Anna Adlam, Chartered Clinical Psychologist and Academic Neuropsychologist, University of Exeter
- Christopher Sharp QC, St John’s Chambers
- Vanessa McKinlay, Barrister, St John’s Chambers (Chair)
- Claire Booth, Case Manager, West Country Case Management
- Glyn Edwards, Barrister, St John’s Chambers
- Emma Zeb, Barrister, St John’s Chambers
- Professor Luke Clements, Professor of Law
- Andrew Sands, Independent Financial Advisor, Nestor
- Claire Broughton-Welsh, Occupational Therapist & Expert Witness
- Chris Jones, CEO Cerebra
Venue: The Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol
Accreditation: 6 CPD hours (BSB, SRA and APIL)
To book your place now please email email@example.com.