Another Brain Injury Group brain injury training event with a FREE first place for our members
Following the success of our 2018/9 Cerebral Palsy conference, we return in 2020 with an all new agenda looking at quantum in cerebral palsy claims. A range of topics, delivered by experts in their field, this day is expected to sell out quickly, so early booking is advised.
Delegates at our brain injury training events have commented:
- Excellent training on a very specific and relevant issue to our work
- Very interesting with excellent, knowledgeable speakers
- Informative, interesting – very well run course. Experts were specialists in their field and made the seminar very interesting.
Who is the Cerebral Palsy Claims training event for?
Clinical negligence lawyers (claimant and defendant), case managers, therapists and other health/social care professionals who support those with cerebral palsy.
Accredited by APIL Training (Litigator/Senior litigator 5 CPD hours)
Agenda for this Cerebral Palsy Claims training event
Dr Ram Kumar, Consultant Paediatric Neurologist, Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
– Auditory Neuropathy
Dr Waheeda Pagarkar, Consultant in Audiovestibular Medicine, Great Ormond Street Hospital
– Vision related problems in CP
John Elston, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
– The use of Botox and Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy (SDR)
Tim Theologis, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Sue Filson and Nicki Keech, SJF Physiotherapy
– Supporting the family
Nikki Smith and Heidi Stanley, StanleySmith Case Management