Delegates at our brain injury training events have commented:
- Excellent training on a very specific and relevant issue to our work
- Very interesting with excellent, knowledgeable speakers
- Informative, interesting – very well run course. Experts were specialists in their field and made the seminar very interesting.
Who is the Child Brain Injuries training event for?
Catastrophic injury lawyers (claimant and defendant), case managers, therapists and other professionals who support those who are affected by brain injury.
Accredited by APIL Training (Litigator/Senior Litigation 5.25 CPD Hours).
Agenda for this Child Brain Injuries training event
– Epilepsy after ABI in children and young people
Dr David McCormick, King’s College Hospital
– Impact on siblings
Louise Wilkinson, Child Brain Injury Trust
– Development problems and education
Denise Thornton, Veritas Psychological Services Ltd
– Brain injury and related spinal injuries
Mr Naveen Kumar, Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
– Care and support in child brain injury cases
Mandy Richmond and Barbara Boosfeld
– Children, the internet and social media
Professor Andy Phippen, University of Plymouth