Our popular traumatic brain injury training events return in 2020 with two all new agendas. Each day will cover a diverse range of topics, highly relevant to those supporting clients with a brain injury. Sessions include medical, rehabilitation and legal topics, presented by experts in their field.
Delegates at our brain injury training events have commented:
- Excellent training on a very specific and relevant issue to our work
- Very interesting with excellent, knowledgeable speakers
- Informative, interesting – very well run course. Experts were specialists in their field and made the seminar very interesting.
Who is the Exploring brain injuries and claims training event for?
Catastrophic injury lawyers (claimant and defendant), case managers, therapists and other professionals who support those who are affected by brain injury.
Accredited by APIL Training (Litigator/Senior Litigator 5 CPD hours)
Agenda for this Exploring brain injuries and claims training event
– Brain injury: impact and consequences of pituitary damage
Rob Moisey, Consultant in Diabetes and Endocrinology, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
– Legal tactics when dealing with a BI claim
Tim Meakin, 7 Bedford Row
– Potential pitfalls when working with a case manager
Carole Chantler, Carole Chantler Ltd
– Somatic symptoms disorders
Dr Paul Shotbolt, Consultant Neuropsychiatrist, South London and The Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
– Traumatic brain injury in Sport
Richard Sylvester, Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
– Intensive rehabilitation
Sarah Daniel, MOTIONrehab