We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of all visitors to our website.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. “Nestor” may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should check this page from time-to-time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect.
We may collect the following personal information:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter, namely, your e-mail address;
- contact information including e-mail address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- any personal information provided to us on completion of application or assessment forms;
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Send you our e-mail newsletter, if you have requested it. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time-to-time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any third party’s direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your personal information to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We store your data within the EEA. Under exceptional circumstances, beyond our control, it may also be stored outside of Europe. By accessing our website, you expressly agree to the transfers of your personal information.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is then removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Our data protection registration number is Z365309X. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Nestor, Controlled House, Waterfold Business Park, Rochdale Road, Bury BL9 7BR, DX 20511 Bury. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website is owned and operated by Nestor Financial Group Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08201442 and our registered office address is Controlled House, Waterfold Business Park, Rochdale Road, Bury, BL9 7BR. You can contact us by post at the registered office address, by telephone on 0161 763 4800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.